Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Launches New Promo With Free Nocturnal Tour Tickets

Get free tickets to the Nocturnal Animal Trail Tour at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Taiping, Malaysia with its Night Hoot promo. Available for online booking at the resort’s website.

Print this Press Release Send to friendPosted: Nov 22nd, 2012 | Rating: 0/5 | Comments: 0 | Views: 149 | 1,490
DirectWithHotels Ltd

DirectWithHotels Ltd has 30 News online.

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 

Taiping, Malaysia – Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Taiping, Malaysia launches its newest promo with free admission to its amazing nighttime resort attraction. Called Night Hoot - Nocturnal Animal Trail Tour, this new promo is perfect for all nature lovers. For a minimum stay of one night, two guests are entitled to get entrance tickets each for a night tour at the resort’s Eco Park, plus free breakfast. To take advantage of the package, guests must book online at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort’s website, http://www.bukitmerahresort.com.my.

Details of the promo are as follow:

Promo Name: Night Hoot - Nocturnal Animal Trail Tour

Valid for stays until: December 31, 2012

Description: The Nocturnal Animal Trail is the Eco Park's newest attraction. It is a captivating nighttime bushwalk trail inspired by the unique and exotic wildlife. Here, you can observe some nocturnal wildlife night activities & experience live crocodile feeding.

Bukit Merah Laketown Resort offers plenty of fun and excitement for the whole family, making it a primary tourist destination for a holiday in Taiping, Malaysia. As a leading eco-tourism resort located in front of Malaysia’s largest freshwater lake, it offers attractions such as the Waterpark, the Orang Utan Island, and the Eco Park. For guests’ convenience, Bukit Merah Laketown Resort offers hotel rooms, serviced apartments, chalets by the lake, and lakeside camping sites for those looking for an outdoor adventure.

The booking engine of this resort in Taiping, Malaysia is powered by DirectWithHotels. Only 10% of the total cost of the package is required to successfully book the promo, with the remaining 90% to be paid by the guest upon checkin. All major credit cards are accepted by Bukit Merah Laketown Resort’s DirectWithHotels-powered booking engine, with the guarantee by VeriSign and Trustwave that all bookings are safe and secure. Upon successful payment, guests are sent instant confirmation emails containing the promo and payment details.

Checkin time at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort is at 3 pm and checkout is at 12 pm. Cancellations and modifications for this promo will be charged the full amount of the reservation; No Shows will be charged the full amount as well. Children 11 years old and below can stay in room free of charge, with the number of children per room depending on the room type booked.

 

Exciting attractions, great service and value-for-money accommodations make Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Taiping, Malaysia a premier eco-tourism destination.

 

Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

Jalan Bukit Merah, 34400 Semanggol,

Perak Darul Ridzuan, Taiping, Malaysia

 

Phone Number: 605-890 8888

 

Website: http://www.bukitmerahresort.com.my

 

Rate this Press Release
  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0 / 5 stars - 0 vote(s)

bukit merah laketown resort in taipingmalaysiaresort in taiping malaysiaholiday in taiping malaysia

Add a Comment

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Your Comments: 
Enter Validation Code:  Captcha